Monday, October 22, 2012

What I thought about this funny quotes

"A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man." - Lana Turner
A successful man is Najib & a successful woman is Rosmah


"I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat" - Will Rogers
Ibrahim Ali a.k.a katak


"Everybody knows how to raise children, except the people who have them." - P. J. O'Rouke
Minister Datuk Seri Mohammed Nazri Abdul Aziz

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstien
UMNO Selangor attack on PR Selangor regarding water issue.

"I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way." - Carl Sandburg
Zahid Ibrahim after resign from PR, founding of KITA party.


"My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me." - Winston Churchill
Datuk Bung Mokhtar Radin 2nd married with Zizie Izette.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." - Steven Wright
Tun Mahathir Mohammed


"O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet." - Saint Augustine
Dato Sri Chua Soi Lek.


"A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know." - Laurence J. Peter
"Saya tidak tahu," kata Insp Farid Sairi ketika ditanya berhubung beliau tidak mengetahui bahawa hak berhimpun dijamin perlembagaan.


"One man's folly is another man's wife." - Helen Rowland
Rais Yatim


"I never said most of the things I said." - Yogi Berra
BN politic people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment