Monday, December 3, 2012

How Columbia Asia Hospital Seksyen 17 treat their patient




Click on image for large


Assalamualaikum...

Let me ask honestly with you all as my reader in my blog, if one of your relative treated like the pic above. How do you feel? The pic I've taken at 2nd floor, Columbia Asia Seksyen 17, Shah Alam. She is chinese based on what I'm hear she mumbling & I don't know her name. There is no one entertain her & her wheel chair tied at the pole to prevent her to wander around.

As you all know Columbia Asia is one of the best medical centers & payment services is not cheap. My grandmother is one of their patient & I know how much their charges. For 1 week we paid arround RM1500 & sometimes the bill reached RM3000. For 1 week only you know....Based on the pic above is this what we gonna paid for their services?


Click on image for large

Click on image for large

I checked on their website & I attach 2 sceenshot above & I got one question for them? Based on 4 pictures of old lady above, are you sure the services & patient right implement in your hospital?

wasalam...

1 comment:

  1. This is shame...how come they treated old lady like this? Shame on u staff columbia asia hospital.

    ReplyDelete